Tuesday, December 17, 2013

QUEEN BEE.

Here are some serious CANDID photos from the Beyonce Concert Last night.

 ***THESE WERE TAKEN WITH MY IPHONE 4S CAMERA AND ARE NOT THE BEST SINCE I WAS DOING MY BOOTY DANCE & TRYING TO CAPTURE THE SHOW AS WELL! SORRY!***

Finally found our seats! Main stage is right below us!

Opening Act: Luke James, coming 2014 in Canada! 



OMG BEY'S COMING OUT!!!!!!


SHES HERE!
 
QUEEN BEE!

Lover her smile

GO LADIES! (I was working it out right along with them here)






                      
2nd Stage lit up, ready for Bey to transport there. (middle of crowd)

There she goes!


This part was cool, getting confetti bombed.

Concert Selfie of course!

My concert Souvenir! 
Look who was so happy to see mama in the morning! <3



Fin. (the End)

9 comments:

  1. Beyonce just makes me so happy! Thanks for sharing these, you looked great btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some GREAT SHOTS! I went to The Mrs. Carter Show in Charlotte in July and I had an AMAZING time! I can't wait to go back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I feel like I watched the fierce and inspiring Beyonce! Glad you had a good time! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girl! She makes me happy too lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks!! Same here, i loved it!! so "inspiring & fun"

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)
    For some reason I can't reply to the comment you left me on my latest blogpost, I just wanted to tell you a quick thank you for leaving such kind and encouraging words for me. I'm so glad I am not going crazy in my thoughts. It means a lot to me to hear you say the things you did, it makes me proud of the things I have accomplished as a mom so you are right. :) Thanks again xxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, you look like you had an awesome time! I feel the same way about Britney as you do about Beyonce. :')

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my blog http://girlinmymirrorxo.blogspot.co.uk. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girl!! I appreciate it! I will be answering those questions by end of today! And yes, at least you understand my love for her then. Hahah😉

    ReplyDelete